Blushing is usually a natural and involuntary body response to embarrassment, nervousness, guilt, shame or any other similar emotional feeling. Severe blushing is common in individuals who are self-conscious or anxious in social situations. Blushing may also be accompanied by sweating hands and face.
Some causes of blushing:
- Anxiety (meeting new people/social situations)
- Feeling emotionally sensitive
- Illness (high body temperature/blood pressure)
- Menopause (hormones/hot flushes)
- During exercise (when the body becomes hot)
- Skin Condition
- Carcinoid Syndrome
Take control and enjoy your life. Book your FREE appointment today.