Group Hypnotherapy sessions for Stop Smoking
The sessions are run by Kerry Weaver, a fully qualified clinical hypnotherapist, certified hypnotherapy instructor, and accredited trainer.
A typical group session for stop smoking will consist of:
- Reasons for wanting to stop smoking (group discussion)
- What will life be like when you are a non-smoker (group discussion)
- Explanation about what hypnosis is and why it’s more effective than willpower
- The Constitutes of tobacco smoke
- Group Psychotherapy (visualisation exercises)
- The Benefits of stopping smoking
- Suggestion hypnotherapy (group work)
Approximate time for a group session will be 2.5 hours.
Groups will be kept to a maximum of 10 (May vary according to size of venue)
Please contact Kerry to find out when the next group stop smoking hypnotherapy session is, or if you wish to enrol.
Places fill up quickly, so please ensure to book early to avoid disappointment.
Click here for cost per client